How long do the flat packs last in the fridge?
- Each flatpack is packed fresh on order, we recommend enjoying it within 4 days of delivery
How long does delivery take?
- We send our packaging with DPD, and post for next day. (we drop off our orders before 12pm each day, so the earlier the order the quicker it gets to you!) At times these take an extra day to deliver but all the products remain fresh thanks to ice packs within the packaging. Maximum lead time is 2 working days. If you have any hesitations please contact the restaurant.
Is there a cut off period for national deliveries
- National deliveries are posted between Monday & Saturday 12pm.
What's in each flat-pack box?
- Each box contains 4 medium size bases, each medium base is enough for one person, however some people do prefer to have two to themselves! For each box we give all the necessary ingredients so that you can build them hassle free at home!
Do you deliver abroad?
- We currently only deliver in England.
Will the products stay fresh?
- Yes, we package our flat packs with a frozen gel pack (which you can keep and reuse in the future), and the packaging is for fresh produce. The ingredients won't arrive frozen, but cold.
Where is my order?
- If you're having trouble reaching your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you within 1 hour.
Do you serve these items in your restaurant?
- We do indeed, our full restaurant menu can be found here.
Where is your restaurant?
- We are located in The Grafton in Cambridge.
Where can I find the nutritional information for your products?
- Please send us an email email@example.com and we will get back to you soon!
Where can I find more information about your products and how they are green? Right below!
We care so much about the environment and want to make sure you can recycle everything in the flatpack. Below are the contents of the flatpack and the solution you have to recycle.
Recycle in the plastic and cardboard bin
Can be reused and perfect for insulation, otherwise recycle in the plastic and cardboard bin
These are fantastic, gel based ice packs can last hours without losing temperature. Reuse as many times as possible!
You can open the gel pack, let the inside dry and mix the gel crystals with soil for additional water storage for your plants and compost!
Amelie Yellow Box and inner insert
Can be reused for storage. We have had many children use the box as the base for their cardboard van (and use the food pots as wheels!). Alternatively, recycle in the plastic and cardboard bin.
These pots are biodegradable so please pop them into your compost bin, or the general waste bin. You can reuse them but don't put under heat!
Biodegradable pots are in short supply due to Covid, we do our best to supply them however occasionally we use recyclable plastic pots instead. These are easily distinguishable as they have no markings on their lids and the biodegradable pots have "Vegware" written on top