How long do the flat packs last in the fridge?
- Each flatpack is packed fresh on order, we recommend enjoying it within 4 days of delivery
How long does delivery take?
- We send our packaging with DPD, and post for next day. (we drop off our orders before 12pm each day, so the earlier the order the quicker it gets to you!) At times these take an extra day to deliver but all the products remain fresh thanks to ice packs within the packaging. Maximum lead time is 2 working days. If you have any hesitations please contact the restaurant.
Is there a cut off period for national deliveries
- National deliveries are posted between Monday & Friday 10am. Any orders placed after 10am on Friday are moved over to Monday deliveries.
What's in each flat-pack box?
- Each box contains 4 medium size bases, each medium base is enough for one person, however some people do prefer to have two to themselves! For each box we give all the necessary ingredients so that you can build them hassle free at home!
Do you deliver abroad?
- We currently only deliver in England.
Will the products stay fresh?
- Yes, we package our flat packs with a frozen gel pack (which you can keep and reuse in the future), and the packaging is for fresh produce. The ingredients won't arrive frozen, but cold.
Where is my order?
- If you're having trouble reaching your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you within 1 hour.
Do you serve these items in your restaurant?
- We do indeed, our full restaurant menu can be found here.
Where is your restaurant?
- We are located in The Grafton in Cambridge.
Where can I find the nutritional information for your products?
- Please send us an email email@example.com and we will get back to you soon!